Tuesday 29 September 2009

Slug and Lettuce

In a dull, dull pub chain,
there was a dull, dull quiz.
On the dull, dull quiz,
there was a dumb, dumb quiz-master.
Over the dingy, dingy music,
The dumb, dumb quiz-master,
made spazzy disabled noises.
Over in the dull, dull restaurant,
two vegetables were served.
There was battered asparagus.
There was battered broccoli.
And then there was a depressed Andrew *snivel*.
-Alex

Okay to start off with I was not depressed, I was tired, very tired this evening, I nearly didn't turn up but thought I had better as I had missed a few recently. There was not too much going on when I arrived, the others had got there before me and already found a table. When the quiz started we decided to relocate from the seating area to the bar area so we could carry on talking. The guys ordered food which looked plentiful and nice, however I wasn't eating (again, tired, not depressed) so couldn't vouch for it personally.
we’ve been here before and will probably come again but cant see it being one at the top of the list of places to go.
-Andrew

Pub facilities / features:

Food served
Real Ale
Quiz night (Tuesdays)
Pint of Guinness, pint of London Pride, J2O, orange & lemonade:

£10.95
Alex - 4.9
Andrew - 6.5
Dave - 5.9
Oliver - 6.0

No comments: